Belfast, My Home City

My Home City – Belfast  

To start, I am a 20-year-old Marketing Student and I have been asked to create a Blog as part of my degree.


In this Blog, we will be looking into the City of Belfast. Belfast holds a special place in my heart, it has been my home for two years now and to say I have lived life to the fullest in this beautiful city is an understatement. I will be using my own personal experiences as well as recommendations to showcase how beautiful the city of Belfast really is.



Three of Belfast' Attractions 

Cave Hill 

If you're more into the active side of life, be sure to visit Cave Hill. An active walk that lasts around 2 hours but once you reach the peak, you are greeted by a beautiful overlooking view of the City of Belfast. A must see for families that cant keep still as the breathtaking view is definitely worth it.





Titanic Belfast tell the story of the famous ship, built in Belfast - showing the construction phases, all the way to the launch of its maiden voyage. It tells the tale of the infamous ship that was once built in Belfast. A must see for any tourist who is interested in the history of Belfast.






If you love shopping, Victoria Square will have something for you, with brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and JD - Victoria Square has something for everybody. Located in the heart of Belfast City Centre, it is one of Belfast main shopping facilities and opens 7 days a week.






These are only a select few of the numerous attractions that Belfast has to offer, in the next Blog, we will be looking at the beautiful city of Amsterdam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuerteventura - Canary Islands - My Favourite Places

My Favourite Places in Amsterdam